Monday, August 13, 2007

Personal Blogs

I wish more people had personal blogs...there are people who I'd like to keep up with that I just can't and I think a blog is a great way to keep anyone who's interested up to date with what's going on with you. I have no idea if how many people, if any, actually read what I post here. I kind of enjoy doing this, so I'll continue to do it regardless. However, one specific member of my family has a couple of blogs but nothing like this one. This particular person's is riddled with filth that I can barely stand to read. If the blog was reporting personal things going on, I would visit on a regular basis, or better yet, get a feed to it. However, it's splattered with obnoxious, misguided political filth, and I just can't stomach it. Bleh.

Anyway, if anyone who does read this and has their own blog that doesn't spew forth ridiculous conspiratorial political bull shit every other post, let me know. I'll be sure to visit.

EDIT: Ok, I've calmed down now. I'm not going to take this post down, but I will say that everyone has every right to post whatever the hell they want. If anyone doesn't like it, they don't have to read it. Personally, however, I here reserve the right to bitch about it. Heh.

No comments: