Wednesday, January 23, 2008

3 Weeks Without My Car

Ok, I always hate being the one to bitch about poor service in restaurants, stores, or anything, but I'm getting pretty sick of this. I know it's a German car, and I know the guys doing the work are no joke and the car will be returned to me in no less than perfect condition, but WTF!?

I was originally told that this would be a 5 day job. On the 5th day, I was told it would be another week. A week goes by, and I'm told it will take until the middle of the following week. That was today, and now I'm being told that hopefully, it will be done on Friday.

Can anyone explain to me why the f$%^&*&^% the damage seen below should take 3 weeks to complete!? AND, given the fact that I've already been told three times that it would take longer than I was told the last time, why should I actually believe that it will be done on the date that I was just told?! I WANT MY F%^&^%& CAR BACK!



Am I insane for thinking this should take a lot less time than 3 weeks? I miss going to the gym, going to train, and not having to mooch rides all over the place.

>end rant.

No comments: