Sunday, January 6, 2008

Body Fortress Whey Protein

So this stuff is presently a major part of my food intake, and will be for the rest of the week. I ran out this morning, so on my way home from my third workout today I picked some up. Cliff actually came with me and his leg did well, but that's beside the point. This stuff is great, the entire thing is only about $12, and it taste great. What's that? Why would you blog about protein powder? I'll show you.


What the hell is this!? The damn thing was just over half way empty! Fortunately, I bought two. In my astonishment, I attempted to pour the contents of the second one into the first one, but there was still just a little bit left that wouldn't fit. I will likely burn through that tomorrow or the next day, but I thought this was a little bit ridiculous and so I wasted your time by sharing it with you. That's pretty much it. That's what you get for $12 I guess. Anyway, be safe out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many of us today are amazed on the use and effect of this whey protein. Most of us now believes on it especially those body builders.