Sunday, April 29, 2007

3 Strikes and Carol & I were out for Movies Yesterday

I'm up in Binghamton this weekend to visit my beautiful wife and to take her to the NSA Banquet which we did Friday night. Saturday was kind of a lazy day, ending with partying plans being cancelled the last minute. With not much else to do in Binghamton (I wanted to hike, but the weather sucked and I didnt want to be wearing mud when we climbed back into my car) we made it a movie day.

So...

Carol and I went to see "Hot Fuzz" today. There were a few funny parts, but I was pretty disappointed by the movie. This was our pick over Nicholas Cage's new movie "Next." We should have gone to see 300 for the 20th or 30th time (yes, I exaggerate).

We got home after relieving our stress with some Cold Stone ice cream and decided to throw in one of our Netlixed movies "The Libertine." We got through about 10 minutes of that.

Finally we tried to watch "A Life Less Ordinary." Although I must admit that I did fall asleep through a good 15 minutes of it, I thought it was incredibly boring and had little to no interest in it.

That was pretty much the end of the day. It was certainly a short day, but Friday I was up from 3am to about 1am Saturday and was glad for the early night. Anyhow, a bad day for movies, yup.

No comments: