Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Promotion

Last night, at HVJJ, I got a promotion. We had a great open mat session, and afterward learned a bunch of new stuff from the mount position. As well as learning the specific details on a few different things to do from mount, the philosophy of treating your mounted game the same as your guard game was instilled into us, and I'll try to think more along those lines from here on out. I've already used the triangle from mount many times before, but I'm looking forward to working on my gogoplata.

Anyway, the important point in this post is to announce that I got a promotion. I was awarded two stripes, bringing me up to three. I am now a three stripe white belt, and damn proud of it. So feel free to do the comment thing with your congratulations! HA! Anyway, that's that, go me.

No comments: