Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thank You

A big thank you is in order to everyone who is helping me through my troubles right now. Both of my parents, Brian, Katlyn, and especially my brother, my best friend: Cliff. Having your support means a great deal to me, and I'm forever in your debt for it. I hope I never have the opportunity to return the favor, but I am here if a time ever comes to pass. Thank you.

Right now I'm trying to concentrate on school. Its proving more difficult than I imagined, but would be impossible without you guys. I'm going to finish this semester as strongly as I can (thank you too, Mr. Vargas) and worry about the rest of my situation afterward. What happens then I don't know; I can't look that far ahead yet. Wish me luck, and thank you again for everything you've done for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with everything man. hope it all works out for ya.

Colleen said...

always here for you honey - thanks for the thanks