Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mon Oreille

I'm done seeing the doc for now with regard to my ear. He did say that he wanted to see me in a month or so just to check up on it, but he's happy that it's as drained as it's going to get and it isn't infected. Infected has an entirely new meaning to me now since I've been watching 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later. Great movies, although certainly not for the squeamish.


Anyway, the ear seems to be as good as it's going to get. The Doc says that I'm good to start working out again, but doesn't want me doing any sort of heavy lifting. As far as returning to the mat goes, he definitely doesn't want it getting hit or rubbed. After the slicing I went through my ear is so damned sore and throbbing that I whole heartedly agree with him. I may go to jiu jitsu just for the instruction, but I'm certainly not going to be doing any rolling for a while. Anyway, that's my blogging update for today. Be safe out there...

No comments: